how to cure premature ejaculation


Image result for premature ejaculation


premature ejaculation is something no guy ever wants,it's embarrassing, and it can break relationship and even marriage. the question is,

  WHAT IS THE MAJOR CAUSE OF PREMATURE EJACULATION?

1. Masturbation



Masturbation is something most teenage and adult do in secret not to get caught. because of that, they have to rush the process  and that unknowingly to them has started creating quick ejaculation for them self. if you are the kind of guy stop it SERIOUSLY!!!!      

2. Natural 

Some are born with that problem, pretty bad and sad huh? don't worry i'm gonna treat that filty problem for you. question how? probably you might be thinking that i'll recommend a drug for you isn't it? chill no time for pills cause you'll getting the solution naturally.

Remedy

1. Mind Controlling 



During sex some people have the tendency of loosing control of them self,  try controlling you pleasure oppositely. how? behave like you ain't enjoying it, remove you focus on the sex, because it's the main reason you keep on ejaculating quickly. continue doing that, you'll find out that the time you've spent on sex have grown. 

2. Pc Muscle 

Image result for pc muscle

You see the image above, it show you the location to your pc muscle. Try stopping your urine by squeezing the shit out of your pc muscle for 20sec. Hold it, you'll find out you urine finally stopped (that's the muscle). When you're about to ejaculate during sex or masturbation hold your pc muscle, you'll stop your sperm from pumping out. Now you are ready to rock your woman till she crys. Oops!!! One more thing always exercise your pc muscle so as to master NSSD (no sperm shall drop). Go do your thing.
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

1 comment:

  1. Hello am from Texas US. I want to share a testimony of how Dr Solomon herbal mixture product saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing, and i was also having weak erection problem. I can’t make love to my wife and my penis was just too small, a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex, i can’t even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor, she never enjoyed sex, i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr. Solomon herbal product have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable, my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. You can contact him via drsolomonenlargementhome@gmail.com call or WhatsApp him +2348161717749

    ReplyDelete